Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 3

Here is a link to the Nebraska Department of Economic Development with information regarding non-profit and tax exempt businesses.

For more information you might want to set up an appointment with Nora Hillyer ( 402.554.2138.


Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.