Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 4


Circulation 554-3206 handles fine. It could be that the fine was paid and just lingered on the old system (we transferred to a new one) or it might be a different fine. Call circulation and they can straighten it out.

Have a good day,

Emily M., reference associate

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.