Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 7

Hi Christine if you go to the main library page and click on all databases on the bottom left hand side, you can click on Academic Search Premier. From there I typed in Journal of Fluency Disorders and came up with several options. I clicked on the first option, then next to source I clicked on the journal name which led me to a full record and access to their different issues. One avenue you can pursue from there is to click on the issue you're looking for, and then on the left hand side you can refine your search to articles that should allow you full access to the text. If there are articles that you'd like to access, but they say get item underneath the heading it's possible that we may not have that article. If that's the case you can set up an inter-library loan account and submit a request for them. Hope this helps.

Related Topics