Answered By: ask crisslibrary Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 13
Yes, anyone can come in and use the facilities here. You will need to be mindful of parking restrictions. This is from campus security's web page:
Where Can Visitors Park?
- Limited 90-minute coin meters are available in front of Eppley Adminstration, the Milo Bail Student Center and on the east side of the Criss Library.
- Parking in the East Garage on University Drive East, is available after 12:30 p.m. for a $2.00 entry fee.
- For extended visits, shuttles run from the Crossroads Mall garage 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring semesters. There is no permit required and no shuttle fee from this location.
- Contact Parking Services to receive a one-day parking permit by mail, if your visit is 48 hours or more from the time of the request.
What Else Should Visitors Know?
- Coin meters are enforced from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Reserved stall, handicap stall, and parking in fire lane violations are enforced 24 hours daily.
- For more information on parking regulations, please visit the regulations tab on this site.
In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.