Answered By: Jim Shaw
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 11

Please contact Mr. Mark Walters, our Interlibrary Loan supervisor, to ask about borrowing microforms.  He can be reached by e-mail at or by phone at 402-554-3209


James Shaw, Government Documents Librarian, Criss Library, UNO;

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.