Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 50

Hello John,

This link should take you there; once there simlply log in. if this does not work then go into Academic Search Complete via this link. and than click on Publications on the top banner and search for American Heritage. Once there browse through the years on the right side of the screen to find your issue.

Related Topics