Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 11

Hi according to our list you do. On your first visit you would need to provide some sort of documentation that shows you're affiliated with your institution. For example a school ID, class schedule, or course syllabus would be fine. From there the Circulation desk will be able to set up an account. Have a good day.

Related Topics