Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 3

Your local library, public or academic, may send us an Interlibrary Loan request for your master's thesis.  If they have questions about how to do that, please have them contact our Interlibrary Loan supervisor, Mr. Mark Walters, at 402-554-3209 or by e-mail at

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.