Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 2

Hi Anastasia,

Please see the Tests and Measurements research guide:

I believe you're referring to "Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print," and "PsycTests." Please let us know if you have further questions.


Danielle S.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.