Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 3

Hi!  What a great question!  I am unable to go to the link you put in your question, so I wasn't sure what the name of the journal was, but if you are a current UNO student, you may be able to request this item through ILL (InterLibrary Loan). 

On the library homepage in the bottom middle column, there is a link for ILL

Please let us know how we can further assist you!  Have a great weekend!

Related Topics