Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 24

Hi Kaila,

If you are a high school student and are not affilitated with UNO the only way to access our databases is by visiting the Criss Library and using one of our public use computers. To do that you need to bring your ID to the main service desk and ask the staff there to log you into a public use computer.

Let me know if that answers your question or if you need any more information.

Katie Bishop

Related Topics