Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 4

Many universities do not have electronic access to thesies and dissertations.  For your specific requests, you can contact Mark Walters, the director of Interlibrary Loan Services, at 554-3209.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.