Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 11

Hi Susan,

As long as the students have their NU ID number, they should be able to set up a library account, and then they would have access to the journals off campus, as well as on campus. Here are some instructions on setting up their library accounts:

If you are still having problems, you shoud be able to contact Claire, our library dual enrollment contact at 402-554-3638 or If you are having problems with your NU ID number, or your mav email account, I would recommend contacting the Dual Enrollment office at 402-554-3810 or

Hope this helps!

Related Topics