Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 14

You should contact Amy Schindler, the Director of Archives and Special Collections at either 402-554-6046 or or Angela Kroger at 402-554-4159 and As they would know what UNO yearbooks the library has and where they are located.  I also believe you need to make an appointment to view items in archives.

Related Topics