Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 7

Les Valentine, the UNO Archivist, would be the person to ask about this.  He can be reached at 402-554-3262, or you can send an e-mail to him through this page:

Related Topics

    Contact Us

       In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.