Answered By: ask crisslibrary
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 10

Hi Kellie, without your student ID card, you would need to bring in a photo ID and something that proves you are enrolled in classes, such as your current class schedule. If you have further questions about this please call the circulation desk at 402-554-3206. Have a great day!

Danielle S.

Related Topics