Answered By: ask crisslibrary Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 7
If you haven't done so before, you'll need to create a library account:
1. Go to library.unomaha.edu
2. From this box, click
“MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT LOGIN”
3. When this box pops up, click “Set/reset password.”
4. From here, enter your NU ID # & click “Request new password.” An email with instructions will be sent to your UNO email account.
5. The link in your email will take you to a form. Fill in fields and click “Change Password.”
*Please note, when they ask for your User Name they really want your NU ID #. Very important!
6. You can now login to your library account, eBooks, and databases from off-campus with your NU ID # and newly created password!
In person: Make an appointment with a Research Librarian.